Monday, February 21, 2011

This is Dedicated to the One(s) I Love...









So I'm at the point in the trip where I realize that I miss people. This category is broad and includes my "framily" at Gustavus, friends from home and of course my parents. I am sorry that I could not include photos of everyone. Please know that I love you all and think of you often and wish you were here with me.

"Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. "- Henry David Thoreau

"Love reckons hours for months and days for years, and every little absence is an age."- John Dryden

"Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a form of heaven."- Tyron Edwards

"Oft in the tranquil hour of night, when starts illume the sky, I gaze upon each orb of light and wish thou wert by."- George Linley

"Why does it take a minute to say hello but forever to say goodbye?"- unknown

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depths until the hour of separation."- Kahil Gribran

"A friend is, as it were, a second self." Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment