Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Love From Home!



So yesterday I walked into the dining hall for dinner and was told, "Karla, you have a package." Well, I knew what it was as my parents had told me they were sending it last week, but I was still so excited. The incredible Terry Sinner made me this beautiful sweater and hat set! SO: THANK YOU TERRY! I know you follow my blog. I have had so many compliments from Americans AND Swedes. It's so comfortable and so cozy. The first thing my friend said when he saw it was "oh my god, you don't even have to wear pants with it!" I figured that might be a little cold, however.

(Can we also talk about how she made this for me without taking any of my measurements?!) I LOVE IT! YOU ARE SO VERY WONDERFUL!

Also- thanks Mom for buying the yarn! :)

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment