Monday, January 17, 2011

Well here we are!

Well! The abstract departure day in January which I spent months preparing for has come and gone and here I am in Sweden! I am new to this whole blog thing but I will try to post pictures and posts as often as I can depending on what my class and study schedule is like and if and when internet is accessible.

This is me after the Sami church service we attended on Sunday. We were quickly invited to lead the congregation in Sami hymns. After the service, this Lutheran felt quite at home as we were served coffee and treats. :)








This is the village of Botsmark, where the church was located. It's so beautiful. Note how dark it is outside. Yeah, it's about noon. Even though I am more than accustomed to snow, I find it so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment